Denver Cultural Property Trust
The Denver Cultural Property Trust was founded to develop more equitable housing solutions for the local cultural community. It is a not-for-profit that invests in strategically located residences and enterprise spaces to ensure affordable, long-term rent stable opportunities for the city’s creative workforces and the organizations that support them. The Trust is designed to purchase key properties in order to steward them on an affordable, rent-stable basis in perpetuity.
The Denver Cultural Property Trust is bringing our first projects to fruition in 2022. We will not be evaluating new opportunities for projects until Q4 of 2022.
DCPT is organized as a Colorado non-profit corporation and has applied for and is awaiting its IRS determination.
The Latest News about the Denver Cultural Property Trust projects.
- A Conversation with Haroun Cowans of Goshen Development
- Housing the “Missing Middle”
- Skyline vs. Sprawl: Do leases show Denver-area jobs leaving downtown for the suburbs?
- This Colorado Destination Has Glamping Yurts, Dark Sky ‘Skylos,’ and a Drive-in Theater
- Continuum Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary at The Frontier Drive-Inn