Denver Cultural Property Trust
The Denver Cultural Property Trust was founded to develop more equitable housing solutions for the local cultural community. It is a not-for-profit that invests in strategically located residences and enterprise spaces to ensure affordable, long-term rent stable opportunities for the city’s creative workforces and the organizations that support them. The Trust is designed to purchase key properties in order to steward them on an affordable, rent-stable basis in perpetuity.
The Denver Cultural Property Trust is bringing our first projects to fruition in 2022. We will not be evaluating new opportunities for projects until Q4 of 2022.
DCPT is organized as a Colorado non-profit corporation and has applied for and is awaiting its IRS determination.
The Latest News about the Denver Cultural Property Trust projects.
- Joint Statement from Continuum Partners and Goshen Development on the Creation of the Colorado Workforce Housing Trust Authority
- Colorado’s Overlooked San Luis Valley Offers Scenic Desert With Artistic Flair
- Holiday Theater: Score one for Old Denver. And New Denver.
- Continuum in enviro review on $2B plan for DTLA
- Environmental review begins for $2B Fourth & Central development